stock controller at Aldi

rochdale
£1,000 monthly
4th June 2016

6.8/10

My roles are: to check stock that has been ordered by stores is correct and to make sure the right pallets go to the correct store. to control what the stores return to warehouse.

Yes, I have worked on various departments and learnt about how the stock is delivered to stores.

I enjoy my job as I have a good team around me and work well with them all. I have met people from other departments and try to help them all as much as I can.

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel valued at aldi as I regularly receive praise from both my section leader and other section leaders from other departments

The apprenticeship is very well organised as I know what is expected of me in the months ahead.

My assessor gets in contact with me on a regular basis giving me information about the course when I need it.

I receive lots of support from my employer as my section leader also gives me information on things I need to know that will help me when working.

I sometimes struggle for money for fuel as I am travelling 30 miles a day to and from work.

Yes, recently aldi have held some fundays

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

It is a great place to work with a good working environment.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

There are lots of opportunities and rewards for good work.