1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My roles are: to check stock that has been ordered by stores is correct and to make sure the right pallets go to the correct store. to control what the stores return to warehouse.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have worked on various departments and learnt about how the stock is delivered to stores.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my job as I have a good team around me and work well with them all. I have met people from other departments and try to help them all as much as I can.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel valued at aldi as I regularly receive praise from both my section leader and other section leaders from other departments
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship is very well organised as I know what is expected of me in the months ahead.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My assessor gets in contact with me on a regular basis giving me information about the course when I need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support from my employer as my section leader also gives me information on things I need to know that will help me when working.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I sometimes struggle for money for fuel as I am travelling 30 miles a day to and from work.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, recently aldi have held some fundays
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great place to work with a good working environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
There are lots of opportunities and rewards for good work.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...