1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Studying both Level 3 BTEC and NVQ therefore day to day we cover different units in order to gain these qualifications.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed several new practical skills as well as learning more about the theory side of engineering.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme has allowed me to meet new people and learn new skills. I have found this very enjoyable
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
I feel very valued as there is a lot of focus on my development through the training I am provided.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is an organised and structure course which had allowed us to complete both the BTEC and NVQ in good time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I think there was a lot of support from both academic instructors and residential staff to ensure that we get the most from our time here
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A large amount of support to ensure that we are happy with the way the course is going and do not have any problems
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets our cost well as many of our needs are provided and paid for such as our food, equipment and a place to live.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many opportunities are provided outside of work such as sport which will cater for all.
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have learnt many skills, meet new people and have enjoyed my time on the course.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Work as hard as possible and you will get more from the course.
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!