1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i've learned a lot of management skills so far
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the amount of work required leaves little time for enjoyment
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
much more could be done around rewarding performance with the degree programme
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
as would be expected
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
the university is quite supportive
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
little from the company, most employees don't even know we have an SDP
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
not very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
some but limited funding for it
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
be prepared to work long hours for below average pay
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...