1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Logistics management apprentice, a variety of tasks to assist my progression and ensure operations run smoother.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to use certain types of truck and basic personnel management.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Poor team cohesion, the hours are good however and most of the staff are friendly.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel fairly undervalued and pushed to the side by other tasks or I get less prioritised than other staff.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It has a decent structure however it hasn't really been followed and thus there is no real plan anymore.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get a lot of support towards the qualification side of my apprenticeship from first4skills.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive very little support from most staff at Aldi
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets what I need to pay but noy much more than that.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am not a social person so I wouldn't really actively search but I know of some however Aldi Doesn't have any company owned ones.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good pay for an apprentice and most staff are friendly.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Apply through the Agency and ensure you are on time.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...