1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Trainee associate in a deals team in PwC providing support for teams in the rest of the UK on project work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed excel skills, earned a CFAB and diploma in audit practice
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find it challenging and stimulating and am lucky to work with a good team and a great manager
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Within the team and by line managers I feel appreciated, though sometimes less so by the wider company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured in terms of study and exams, though still unclear at this early stage about how apprentices then amalgamate into the hierarchy
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Kaplan assessor was very supportive
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Manager- a lot of support, sometimes different teams haven't appreciated the dual nature of the apprenticeship (working/learning)
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Quite poor, though if I had joined as a school leaver it would probably be ample
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Good social opportunites, as well as health and fitness clubs
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great place to work, and great people to work with
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Difficult assessments- practice the online ones as much as you can
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...