1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Day-to-day role involves maintenance of engineering systems within production areas at gsk.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned many new skills whilst completing my apprenticeship. these include personal skills and engineering skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme I am completing.
4. How valued do you feel by GSK?
yes I feel valued by the company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
structure from training provider and company was poor for the first two years of the scheme, However has improved now
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
support from Mike Alexander from Gen2 is very good
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
support is received from the employer, including many different training opportunities, and time is given to complete college work when needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary is good in the first year, however does not increase as other apprentice programmes do. therefore in your 4th year coming out of the apprenticeship you have a big step. the pay should increase progressively over the 4 years like other schemes.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are many opportunities to do activities out of work which is very exciting
9a. Would you recommend GSK to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a good place to work once small glitches in apprentice4 scheme have all been solved
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to GSK? *
try hard and enjoy it
More from GSKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!