Apprentice at Savers

Aberystwyth
31st May 2016

Connect with Savers

I am an apprentice and on a day to day basis I do many things like pull the warehouse to make sure the shelves always have enough stock, i also cover tills for about 3-4 hours a day. When covering tills my role includes asking for SAS and promote other products, I must make sure my customer service is good to.

As an apprentice in savers I have learnt many things like how to do a picking list, a safe check, tag request. I have also leanrt quite a lot about model store and merchandising, I've also leant quite a lot in my file about security, working in a team, processing payments and customer service,

I really have enjoyed my apprenticeship programme I have really learnt a lot about the apprenticeship programme like how to work in a team and all sorts of things. The apprenticeship programme has taught me a lot and it has also made me very confident and it has also brought me out of my shy bubble.

4. How valued do you feel by Savers?

I feel very valued by all the members of staff here in savers they are all very kind and they have helped me a lot with my work and everything else,

The apprenticeship programme is very organised because the teacher knows what's she's doing everytime they visit they always have the work planned out.

I receive a lot of help from my training provider they help me with the questions I can't do and go throught every question with me.

My employer gives me loads of support with my work, every time I ask or need help then they are always willing to help.

It's ok but I can't wait to finish my apprenticeship so I can get more money the hour.

9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *

Because all the staff are great it is such a great place to work they all help you no matter what and they're always there for you.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *

Do it because it is amazing