1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the tax department of Global Employer Services. On a day to day basis I meet with clients and discuss their UK tax position, and prepare tax returns.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained confidence, learnt how to act in a professional manner, and I have learnt lots of technical content.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the learning experience, and the company culture is good.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Very valued- they really make an effort to help us with our development.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured, I completely understand how things work. There is always lots of training organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support, we have buddies, and 2nd year analysts to rely on.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I don't often have the need to have support from managers/HR team. But if I have a question it's very easy to find someone to talk to.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is always lots of social opportunities.
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Be confident in yourself, and come with a positive mind-set. If you are motivated and keen you will be rewarded!
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!