Analyst at Deloitte

Belfast
Other
30th May 2016

8.6/10

I am an analyst in the Enterprise Applications within Consulting Technology. I have been working on different projects, assisting on various tasks helping to implement different systems for different companies.

I have developed new skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint. I have been studying towards the British Computer Society qualification and hope to have completed it within the next two years. I also recently completed an Oracle Bootcamp, which gave me a really good insight into the Oracle system. During this apprenticeship, I am also studying a BSc (Hons) in Business Technology.

So far, I have really enjoyed this programme, I have got to see leading industry practice and worked with top clients. The experience and knowledge that I have gained from the short time I have been here has been incredible.

4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?

I definitely feel a part of the firm and I feel like they look after me well.

The programme follows a well thought out and developed structure, which assists studying for university. We had an induction period for four months which helped to ease the transition from school life to being in a professional environment.

Any training which we have received has always had thorough support during and post training.

Within the firm, there are numerous points of contact of whom we can turn to for support and guidance and with any problems we may have.

My salary is appropriate for the cost of living and meets my outgoings and costs.

There are many opportunities outside of work, whether it be training, sports, socials or events. Theses opportunities have helped me to ensure I have a good work life balance.

9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *

They have treated me very well and provided me with amazing opportunities.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *

Use the information they provide you with, it is very helpful.