1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
services mechanical craft. looking after boilers, compressed air and general day to day running of site.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
level 4 HNC in mechanical engineering
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Loved every minute of it!
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
training structure could be better
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
on site and college good
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
good support. should each have individual mentor though
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great company to work for & working alongside great people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever? *
give it your best. if you don't get through the 1st time, try again!
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!