1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my job role involves the role of a sales assistant. Normal daily tasks include til work, warehouse, facing and doing the draws.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to interacte with customers effectively and I have gained confidence and developed many more skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have really enjoyed doing my first year apprenticeship.
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel valued as I have appreciation off the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
its a very well organised programme.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support of my training provider and my manager.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive even more support off my team than I would have ever thought.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the apprentice wage meets the need of my costs, although I have had to cut back a little.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
offered the opportunity for my second year in a different store and hours here.
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great company to work for, you receive a lot of support.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *
be confident in interviews as that is what most managers are looking for to exceed great customer needs.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!