1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
very much so
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots when I have needed it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots from the depot
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a good company to work for with many benefits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!