1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Manufacturing Technical Operator Apprenticeship Replenishing and running the line, and under going focus improvement tasks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to interact with people of different ages and learning engineering in college.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the program it is a good company to work for with lots of future prospects. the program is good and overall I really enjoy it here.
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Could be better. we are the first year to do this so there is little structure in place however I know it will improve greatly!!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Quite a lot of support. if we have any issues I know who to talk to and I know I will get support and guidance. Our college tutor is amazing! he has helped us all so much and we have learnt a great deal from him.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Quite a lot of support. if we have any issues I know who to talk to and I know I will get support and guidance. My line manager always helps me and sees if I am ok. He gives me guidance on what tasks and projects to do.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well! I travel 25 miles to get to work everyday and it is a lot in petrol however we get paid a good salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I am also an outreach ambassador so I attend the local community and inform schools and colleges of the opportunities within unilever.
9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company to work for! Treated well!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever? *
Be yourself! Look at the unilever history!
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!