Manufacturing Technical Operating Apprentice at Unilever

Port Sunlight, Wirral
26th May 2016

Connect with Unilever

7.9/10

Manufacturing Technical Operator Apprenticeship Replenishing and running the line, and under going focus improvement tasks.

Learnt how to interact with people of different ages and learning engineering in college.

I really enjoy the program it is a good company to work for with lots of future prospects. the program is good and overall I really enjoy it here.

4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?

Quite valued

Could be better. we are the first year to do this so there is little structure in place however I know it will improve greatly!!

Quite a lot of support. if we have any issues I know who to talk to and I know I will get support and guidance. Our college tutor is amazing! he has helped us all so much and we have learnt a great deal from him.

Quite a lot of support. if we have any issues I know who to talk to and I know I will get support and guidance. My line manager always helps me and sees if I am ok. He gives me guidance on what tasks and projects to do.

Very well! I travel 25 miles to get to work everyday and it is a lot in petrol however we get paid a good salary.

Yes I am also an outreach ambassador so I attend the local community and inform schools and colleges of the opportunities within unilever.

9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend? *

Great company to work for! Treated well!

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever? *

Be yourself! Look at the unilever history!