1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Work as an Analyst in the Tax team. I work specifically on capital allowances projects. I am able to meet many of our clients to try and assess their situation and provide the best service to them. I also learn from my colleagues guidance to become better technically
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am currently studying for the ACA/CTA and I am learning about tax every day. There is also opportunity for development in areas such as Excel to aid with day to day work.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is challenging but rewarding
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
They put a lot of investment into us
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and spread out to manage exams with working life
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot - We are able to access them whenever we need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Excellent systems of mentoring and guidance from above
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
We have been provided a competitive salary especially for our age
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunities to but I haven't taken them up yet
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great place to learn, work and meet people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Try to find out as much as you can about the department you are applying to.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!