1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Same role as a graduate employee in Deloitte Audit, working on big FTSE and NYSE companies as well as studying for the ACA
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Several new skills in terms of finance related knowledge and application
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very enjoyable, people at Deloitte are great, very friendly and happy to take time to explain things and help your career progress. There are also great social events and other than 'busy season' from January to March, it is very sociable
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Very well valued, constantly appreciated by colleagues who I work with but also through the firm
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Some communication problems with the HR/professional education department but otherwise reasonably well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Happy to discuss out of hours questions
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Partners generally try to help where the can if problems arise
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Living at home so not renting so salary meets costs easily for me, but will appreciate pay rise in second year
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!