1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Audit- Banking and Capital Markets
Testing financial statement items whether due to fraud/error Responsibilities include meeting and talking to clients on a regular basis, working as part of a team
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot about myself, what I am capable of and to be more confident in my ideas and abilities.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much. Met a lot of amazing people and friends on the School leaver and Graduate programme. Plus I love working in London.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Very flexible to individuals needs- feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The course is well structured and there is a student/exams team to ensure everything is well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I attend college for exams- tutor is always available to contact outside of college. Online portal with practice questions to help prepare for exams plus any additional notes
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
very helpful/understanding- support individual needs i.e if your struggling with exams, or if you need to take leave etc
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Depends where you are living with other costs you may have. But has a very competitive salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Meet a lot new different people inside and outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
-colleagues friendly and helpful -great atmosphere and place to work -feel looked after- flexible -lots of opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Do it! Explore all of what Deloitte has to offer- lots of opportunities.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!