1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Auditor, it involves going to clients and auditing their accounts. I nearly always work in teams and we interact with the clients a large amount.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes my Auditing knowledge has improved dramtically, I have sat a few accounting exams and my excel knowledge has got better too.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it, the company is great.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Very, feedback on jobs you have worked on helps to highlight the things you have done well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Initially it was a bit slow, but on the whole it is very organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
lots, we are in college plenty of time and can always contact the tutor if we need help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There is always someone that will be able to answer any questions I have, people are very conscious of the fact we're knew and don't know everything there is to do with audit.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It could be higher, but its more generous than most I believe.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, lots of opportunities to play sport and socialise outside of the office
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a great company to work for, and you get treated well.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Prep yourself well
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!