1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working with clients and members of Deloitte team to complete testing on financial statements.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learned new skills to do with accounting through college and work and also developed my communication and relationship skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Meeting new people, clients and learning while being paid.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Very valued they help me with balancing a good work and life balance.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure is very well organised and also very well planned.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They provide a lot of support and work with Kaplan who provide support to my learning.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support from seniors, very nice people.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well and promotion allows this to become even better.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I have been to Prague for a football tournament with Deloitte and also loads of socials.
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
A better option from University.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Apply early, research the company and show how you are a team player.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!