Business Apprentice at PSA Group

West Midlands
February 2014

8.3/10

I am a business admin apprentice working in the IT department - projects team. I interact mostly with internal clients, and dealerships, supporting the IT Projects that have been deployed.

I have developed my IT skills alot during my first 6 months here.

I enjoy the responsibility of working in such a fast-paced environement. You are treated like a full time employee and given key tasks which I enjoy and work well under this pressure.

4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?

I am given key tasks and treated the same as everybody else which makes me feel very valued as an employee.

We have frequent visits from our NVQ assessor and we have had training sessions in the past.

Our NVQ assessor is excellent. He makes the learning fun and enjoyable.

My department are very supportive. I know I can ask any of them a question, no matter how silly I think it may be. I feel that they have very much helped me settle in to my role here at PSA Peugeot Citroen and I am really enjoying it

I feel that it is a very good apprenticeship wage. It is very competitive and is higher than the majority of other apprenticeships in Coventry/West Midlands.

We have the oppertunity to help with charity work, and the on-site gym is excellent. However I am dissapointed that there is not as many sporting oppertunities and also that there isnt any French classes available, as that is something that I would very much like to learn.

9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?

Great working environment, friendly people, and it is a pleasure to work for such a great company. 10/10

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?

Be yourself, relax and as long as you are hard working and keen to learn, you will love working here.