1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Cash handling, putting stock out and making sure the store is to aldi standard
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt loads new things since working at aldi
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Not alot really as no1 talks to each other. Everyone just gets on with there work
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not that much as I'm on apprentice but if your store assistant it's good money
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's good money better than any other super market
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Just be yourself and confident and you will get on fine
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!