1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a store apprentice so I perform the same tasks as a store assistant like till duties and putting out stock, but as I am a trainee manager I also take on bigger responsibilities such as holding the safe.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Since starting work at Aldi I have improved on my people skills as I am around customers every day. It has also taught me time management as Aldi is a very demanding job.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working for Aldi as every day is different! I also love the team of people that I work with.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
We have monthly 15 minute individual chats with our store manager which helps to keep employees engaged and also keep us updated on our progress and development in the store.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have a tutor from First4Skills whom I have monthly visits with
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My First4Skills provider supports me not only with problems I have at work but also any personal problems at home ect
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For an apprenticeship it pays well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We occasionally do team building exercises outside of work such as a football tournament and bowling
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I think it offers so many good opportunities for growth and development, even if you don't want to stay with Aldi it is a very good company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!