1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Job Title: Assistant Senior Associate Daily tasks: Reviewing accounts for insurance clients. Reviewing work of those more junior.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Studying the ACA qualification with ICAEW. Various training courses to help our role
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Teams change all the time, I have had very good experiences with some teams and average experiences with others.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
EY pay us a lot lower than graduates even when we're in our third year we are on par with a starting graduate which does not make us feel valued especially when we are training these people.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very well organised, there is no clear structure and things are constantly changing.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
the college we go to provides us with good support to get through exams however I don't think we get enough time off from EY to revise properly for the exams.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
To some extent.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
If living in London, they meet costs just about.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good career to start with especially if you have just finished your a level however would warn them of the amount of work involved such as balancing work and studying.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Study the company before applying
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...