Assistant Senuor Associate at EY

School Leaver Programme
20th May 2016

Connect with EY

4.3/10

Job Title: Assistant Senior Associate Daily tasks: Reviewing accounts for insurance clients. Reviewing work of those more junior.

Studying the ACA qualification with ICAEW. Various training courses to help our role

Teams change all the time, I have had very good experiences with some teams and average experiences with others.

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

EY pay us a lot lower than graduates even when we're in our third year we are on par with a starting graduate which does not make us feel valued especially when we are training these people.

Not very well organised, there is no clear structure and things are constantly changing.

the college we go to provides us with good support to get through exams however I don't think we get enough time off from EY to revise properly for the exams.

To some extent.

If living in London, they meet costs just about.

9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *

Good career to start with especially if you have just finished your a level however would warn them of the amount of work involved such as balancing work and studying.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *

Study the company before applying