1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Team Leader and have management responsibilities
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
E@D Management tasks and the business
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much and am now on an in house management programme
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Easy to understand, structured and like the workbooks with plenty of support
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support from my provider she was always on hand to help when needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer as she has supported me and encouraged me along the way.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
I feel it is a great company which promotes development.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Be prepared to be customer focused.