1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am training for management so every day I do what the store assistants do but some days I have to manage a team, find jobs to do and take on what deputys do.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learn new skills every day which helps me progress in my job. Like how to do something quicker to save time, and because Im training still I pick up new things all the time.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love it so much I work with a great team, work is never boring I really enjoy it because you do different things each day and learn new things which is really exciting
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Very I get on so well with everyone and the managers are so good at giving information and get me involved with many activities like there was an olympic event and they chose me and 2 others out of all the staff to go
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not organised at all at the moment as I've been waiting for nearly a year to start my second year!!!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
N/A because at the moment they are trying to find me a provider as my other one dropped out and didn't help!
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads, everyone helps and supports me from the manager to staff I work with
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good for an apprenticeship, could be more though as Im doing the same job as the managers
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We have aldi perks which gives us extras
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a great place to work and fun.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
That you will get there even though its a hard process
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...