1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Distribution & plant working with electrical and mechanical assets.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my previous skills and learned many new sills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The variety was good and working from the depot was far more interesting
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
Little more than average
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Fairly well structure however the transfer from first to second was a bit poor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive it when asked
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not as much as I would like
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The apprentice salary is low considering the work carried out
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many opportunities within
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great opportunities and you do get looked after compared to some other companies
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Work hard to achieve the best result
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!