1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Funeral Services. Removal of deceased and total services required to actual funeral itself, supporting families.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. I was in an admin role and now do my job which is a total change, its taught me every new skill required for the role apart from meeting clients.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is helping me to learn my role better as it is highlighting things that I would not just pick up normally.
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
Very valued. I love my job and am totally supported by my colleagues and managers, who listen to me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel that it maybe is not as organised as I would like. I feel rushed sometimes. I dont feel in control sometimes. Some of the work is tricky to do.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I think I would have liked more but then I do know she is available to speak to. Sometimes I dont understand quite how well I am doing.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I know if I need to I am able to ask for time and help, which I have actually received. My manager has been supportive in helping me do this.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is fine for my needs. I am part time and is exactly what I have been looking for so am happy with what I have. I am grateful for the chance to earn more.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I really dont know. I am happy with my current position and currently have no intention of even looking as its a great place to work. I would not change anything right now.
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
I love my job. I am taken seriously. My manager is great. I have opportunities to further my career and if I want to I can speak to my manager at any time.I am kept informed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
It is a great opportunity to have a great career. The interview process is so laid back and you are relaxed during the process. The managers take you seriously and listen, act upon anything you are concerned about too.
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!