1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently Deputy Store Manager of Aldi my daily tasks include stocking the shelves, creating shift planners, assisting customers, leading a shift, scanning the waste, opening the store, holding the safe key.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Money handling skills Equivalent to A level qualifications Team leadership skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is hard work and challenging but rewarding at the same time
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very good induction and welcoming upon start Training is very good
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good salary London employees get paid a bit more
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...