1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am apprentice studying the railway engineering.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt more about the railway system also improved on my practical skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy meeting new people also stay with them and using the faculties here
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
My manger always praises me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If I get stuck I can't solve there always is that one teacher that can help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Any support I need they will give it to me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It sufficient for the first year
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There probably is but haven't seen anything out there. But I know with this experience I knowledge I can apply to other compaines
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It will be good experience and the teaching is really good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Be grateful that you got in
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!