1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am part of the accounts team, so my daily roles are mainly credit control based, monitoring reports and chasing clients regarding payment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained different skills like how to work in an office environment.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the program and am pleased with my decision to join the apprenticeship.
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
As apprentices we get many opportunities, which makes me feel valued by the company. My team make me feel vey valued and supported as well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think that the program is well structured as we have a set plan of where we should be with our studies.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive quite a bit of support from our training provider in terms of our studies, we are able to email whenever we need help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a great amount of support from my employer, I always feel comfortable in the office and with my studies I am always able to receive any extra support I need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think that the salary that we receive is fair in terms of our experience levels in the business, however travel can be costly.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Apologies, I am not sure what this question means.
9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aon is a great company to work for, we receive an immense amount of support and it's good to get started in insurance within such a big company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon? *
Know a bit about what insurance is and about the company. Have an interest in insurance as it is going to be your career. Be a people person as you will constantly be speaking to colleagues and clients, so this is an important skill.
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!