Deputy Manager at Aldi

Thamesmead

9.0/10

.Answering and resolving customer complaints .Defining the objectives for Aldi by setting realistic and achieving goals and its priorities .Ensuring efficiency and for maintaining the highest retail standards .Ensuring staffs are given repetitive tasks and wrking to create a constructive and challenging environment.

I have achieved my level 2 qualification and am now working towards level 3 of my apprenticeship and hoping to achieve a managing position at Aldi when i finish my course.

I enjoy working with the staff, solving customers queries and achieving challenging tasks on a day to day basis.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

My store manager is constantly pushing me to reach the best of my ability and always giving me feedback on my strength and weaknesses.

My mentor very organised and always setting me work based on what i do at work.

My mentor is very supportive and very encouraging through the work sets.

My store maanger is constantly pushing me to reach the best of my ability and always giving me feedback on my strength and weaknesses.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

Not too well compare to what others are earning as i have a of lot bill such as car insurance, rent and fuel to pay for but am managing and thinking long term and the pay i would be receiving once my apprenticeship is finished and am offered the job permanently.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Its a fun and challenging place to work and the pay is good.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

To be extremely hardworking, very fast, have a common sense and think outside the box to achieve day to day goals.