Store Apprentice at Aldi

Ramsgate
11th May 2016

9.2/10

As Store Apprentice my role is to re-stock goods on the shop floor, dealing with customers (helping them find what they are looking for or resolving there problems) and handling cash. I also tidy up the shop floor.

The right way to talk to customers and how to change your tone of voice depending on the person. i am also starting to know how to deal with difficult situations in a calm and professional.

i really enjoy my programme. I love talking to the customers the regulars and the customers that are new to the store. The work is hard but it pushes my ability to do the my best .

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

i feel valued by Aldi, my work gets noticed and so does every other employees, i am valued with most of the things that i do within Aldi.

my introduction was very clear on what i have to do and i get the support from management and the staff with my course, i regularly get told where i should improve and where i am doing my best.

the support that i receive from my training tutor, he helps me when i get stuck or over think the question and get confused, he always gives me different options on how i can do my programme.

the support that i get from my managers is great the help me with any problem that i have with in the work place,they have a positive attitude towards supporting me with my programme.

My pay is good for an apprentices, the living cost is okay for me at the moment because i still live at home, however i am learning to drive so most of my money goes on that, the location where i work is great because it is walking distance from where i live.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

I would recommend to a friend because Aldi look after their employees, meeting new people everyday is great and everyone is so friendly.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *