1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
apprentice driller working alongside full qualified tradesman get hands on with jobs working with tools from day one drilling studwelding burning
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
throughout my apprenticeship i have learnt new skills everyday i learn something different.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i fully enjoy my apprenticeship something always different eachday
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
i find BAE do look after me as an apprentice always able to seek help if need be.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i get allot of support if i need more help all i have to do is ask
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
allot we get apprentice meeting to see if we need out and also updated on whats going on throughout the business
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
not very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
its a job with a future
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
be confident, read up about the business what they do and build
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!