1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Management apprentice- Daily tasks include all the roles of a store assistant along side the training of a deputy managers role such as, safe holding and shift running.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained several qualifications since being at my apprenticeship with aldi.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The money is better than most other companies
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
I would like to have been told that you can't progress to deputy manager quicker regardless of how well you do or how hard you work.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!