1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Training at an education site that is owned by National grid that includes all foundation training and also at college working towards a BTEC qualification, it also includes time on site working in the working sites that i will be maintaining when the apprenticeship is complete.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes many, from eletrical knowlege to how the country is supplied by National Grid's gas and eletrical suppy.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed my apprenticeship immensely!, I feel very lucky to be a part of it and to be chosen for it. National Grid have catered to my needs and made me feel like one of the team!
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
National Grid makes me feel very valued everyday by the respect and Responsibility they give me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My apprenticeship structure was very well planned; we are given a time table for the year so we can have a clear guide as to where we are during the year.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as we need, Natioanl Grid and the college are geat at supporting all apprentices
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as we need, Natioanl Grid are geat at supporting all apprentices
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
National Grid are very Generous with the pay that we receive, this is the right amount for me to cover my living costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great training, helpful people, great place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
National Grid have so many departments they might have a job for you
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!