E&I Engineer apprentice at National Grid

Benfleet
10th May 2016

Training at an education site that is owned by National grid that includes all foundation training and also at college working towards a BTEC qualification, it also includes time on site working in the working sites that i will be maintaining when the apprenticeship is complete.

Yes many, from eletrical knowlege to how the country is supplied by National Grid's gas and eletrical suppy.

I have enjoyed my apprenticeship immensely!, I feel very lucky to be a part of it and to be chosen for it. National Grid have catered to my needs and made me feel like one of the team!

4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?

National Grid makes me feel very valued everyday by the respect and Responsibility they give me.

My apprenticeship structure was very well planned; we are given a time table for the year so we can have a clear guide as to where we are during the year.

As much as we need, Natioanl Grid and the college are geat at supporting all apprentices

As much as we need, Natioanl Grid are geat at supporting all apprentices

National Grid are very Generous with the pay that we receive, this is the right amount for me to cover my living costs

9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *

Great training, helpful people, great place to work

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *

National Grid have so many departments they might have a job for you