1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
In year 2 I have a lot more responsibility from my managers over tasks to complete.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Working at Aldi has opened up a whole load of social skills I never had when I started and has made me a lot more confident with people.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my apprenticeship scheme a lot and definitely looking to stay with Aldi long term.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel valued by all of management and when given appraisals makes me feel even more valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
As the course side of my apprenticeship changed after year 1, year 2 was a bit slow to get going but now it is perfect.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support where needed but this isn't much of an issue for me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is incredibly supportive in certain situations.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is very good for the apprenticeship and am thankful to get such a good wage on an apprenticeship.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I don't really look for any other opportunities outside of work as I enjoy working for Aldi and am not looking for change.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aldi is such a good company to work for and is very well paid no matter what job title you have.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
If you are committed and hard working then this is definitely the apprenticeship for you.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...