Store Apprentice at Aldi

Dover
£9,000 monthly
9th May 2016

9.6/10

In year 2 I have a lot more responsibility from my managers over tasks to complete.

Working at Aldi has opened up a whole load of social skills I never had when I started and has made me a lot more confident with people.

I enjoy my apprenticeship scheme a lot and definitely looking to stay with Aldi long term.

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel valued by all of management and when given appraisals makes me feel even more valued.

As the course side of my apprenticeship changed after year 1, year 2 was a bit slow to get going but now it is perfect.

I receive a lot of support where needed but this isn't much of an issue for me.

My employer is incredibly supportive in certain situations.

The salary is very good for the apprenticeship and am thankful to get such a good wage on an apprenticeship.

I don't really look for any other opportunities outside of work as I enjoy working for Aldi and am not looking for change.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Aldi is such a good company to work for and is very well paid no matter what job title you have.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

If you are committed and hard working then this is definitely the apprenticeship for you.