1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I currently help manage a recruitment team for HMRC, so far to date we have given over 700 people jobs!
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt a whole set of new skills in regards to recruitment and further developed my managemnet skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
balancing the demands of my role and the qualifications can be challenging. however i get a real sense of achievment from the work that i do.
4. How valued do you feel by Civil Service?
I feel valued by the Civil Service.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The recruitment process was not very fast, however since i have started work it has been good.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The support has been very good since we changed HNC Tutors.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is not as competitive as i thought it would be.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a number of opportunities to market events.
9a. Would you recommend Civil Service to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
There are fantastic opportunities once you are a Civil Servant.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Civil Service? *
Be prepared for a long journey - but it is worth it in the end!
More from Civil ServiceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!