1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Financial review, viability checks, customer service.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Financial, project management, marketing, business strategy.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the team I work in.
4. How valued do you feel by Civil Service?
Under valued because of age, people value those of more senior grades and ages.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very unorganised, marking does not take place. Assessors don't reply to you.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very little, as mentioned above.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
More support than I receive from my assessor.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good enough, location is an issue though as it is 45-1hr drive.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Civil Service to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Unorganised, no marking takes place within deadlines which then reflects badly on the apprentice.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Civil Service? *
More from Civil ServiceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!