1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
on site functional checks and driving from site to site always learning new skills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, i know alot more about the job in hand then i did when i first started.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying the programme alot i feel it suits me very much
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
i feel very valued by National Grid.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel the programme is well structured and very organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i receive all the support i need from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel my employer is very supportive and will always support me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the salary meets my cost well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes there is opportunities outside of work
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
very good apprenticeship and great company to work for, you will get well looked after.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
if you dont get selected keep applying
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!