1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I go around my patch maintaining gas pipes, adjusting pressures and carrying out checks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained more social skill because of meeting lots of new people , hand skills by completing lost of tasks like fileing, soldering and drilling . Also, I have gain independence by driving to new locations and staying away from home.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
To the extent I am wonder what task I am going to be up in the week. Every day is different
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel value by national grid because they invest a lot of money in equipment and training for me to recieve.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme requires a timetable and I am to look at it to see what I am doing in that specific week.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve support if I ask for support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
If I need support there are people I can contact within Grid to get it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is good and expensives are payed for.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Ye , nation grid offers many opportunities through the ethanet and the patch
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The pay is good, the job is good and the social side is good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Plenty of work experience and enthusiasm
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!