1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Pressure control and storage , functional checks and maintenance
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I learn the majority of skills on site seeing the job itself it's a good experience for learning new things as you feel more interested
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy being on site seeing the job being done , however we get a lot of work at college but it's all worth it
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
Very as they always sort you out if you have any problems and how much of a well known company there are you feel part of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised with some days being put in our time table being changes sometimes
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot it's good advice
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot again we get the support we need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
We get paid a good amount
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a good enjoyable job , although some of the work is hard it's all worth it
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
In your interview bring in any previous projects you have done to do with engineering
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!