1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Assisting an OLE team with maintenance works carried on as per the work orders. Learning the skills and knowledge required to perform the tasks correctly.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, leadership, teamwork, respect, determination, pride and confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is very enjoyable and everyone who I've worked with have been great.
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I ask for, if I have a problem the support is there for us.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I ask for.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For me it is ok however I am aware that others find it quite low.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good company with good job security in the future.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Be honest and confident.
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!