1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Class room work and practical tasks catered for each discipline
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gained new qualification and personal skills such as communication
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Working as a team and having a company culture
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
Appreciated from management and involved with different tasks
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and support meeting scheduled monthly
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Tutor support given whenever needed and guidance from any staff
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support from HR team, Mentors and other tutor staff
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Takes care of living costs, travel and daily costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not many opportunities apart form sport based
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good apprenticeship with lots of opportunities in further life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Very long process but worth it and try to stand out of assessment days as a good leader
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!