1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
To learn train and become a fully qualified engineer
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyable but takes a lot of traveling
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Is ok but needs improvements on knowing about people personal issues
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I feel like it is there but only if you ask for it and it's offered openly
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Depending on what it is he does help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good but feel that we don't get somethings others get and depending on year of coming in. As we was unequip with phones that couldn't do that tasks asked of us
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As a whole company is good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Make sure it's right for you
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!