1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- clock on.
- Put on overalls and Boot.
- Have morning meeting (team talk) with team leader and the he will put me with a tader man.
- get work order with tader man
- Do the work that the work order says to do this can be any from fixing band saw blade to working crane and do basic maintenance (do good to go befor ant work).
- once work is do we will fill out work order.
- then do other job untill dinner time. *after dinner we have a team talk and we may get more if we have done all the job.
- do other job untill 15:53
- and take off overalls and boots *clock out at 16:00. *go home
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
working in RO I learnt * how to use basic hand fitting tool * Filing, scraping and cutting thing to size working in maintenance I learnt * how to use testing equipment * how to do maintenance on wide range of tool and equipment * developed my fixing things and work out what is wrong with them * developed team work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme is good I enjoy working were I am and I get to do lot of diffrent things but I do not like the college side to the programme because it feels like the only teacher that work their is google and it rare to see a tutor stand up and teacher the class new thing because 90% of the time it is just on internet googling the current subject.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel like i am valued as apart of my team but to bae I do not know.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
i Do college work at college and everthing else in my own time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
some give tutor give good suppot other theirs google
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I can get it when i need it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
good pay but more is good too.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
keep trying and get stuck in.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!