1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintaining signalling equipment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
Part of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised faultless apprenticeship
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of training
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good salary for job given
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it's brilliant
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Best thing I've ever done.
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!