1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gained new qualifications and learned new skills whilst a depot doing the daily job.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Thoroughly, meeting new people from across the country and making friends for life.
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
The money spent on each of us and the training we receive is second to none.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Some aspects could be organised better.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Steve Willis Training were very helpful during my apprenticeship.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Whilst at depot you are made to feel part of the team.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Pay is good for an apprenticeship and is livable.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company with good career prospects
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Do your research on each discipline and pick suited to what you like or want to do for a career
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!