1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a funeral arranger and my role is admin and office based
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt new skills in my role with dealing with families and my rights and responsibilities
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my job and I find it very interesting learning new things and improving my work
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I feel like my work is appreciated
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received plenty of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I felt very supported
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel it meets my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The best opportunities are with the Co-Operative
9a. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are very supportive and stable and you are well looked after
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op? *
Stay positive and always work as a team
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!