1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Junior Project Manager at The Co-operative. Participate in 5 monthly placements throughout the apprenticeship to gain valuable experience from the Co-operative Estates business.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed a wide range of skills varying from soft skills e.g communication, email writing and skills which relate to my HAPM qualification.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my programme, the people I work with and the experiences I am given. It exceeded my expectation.
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I feel valued in my control role. This is shown by being involved in many tasks within Estates and by having regular catch ups with mentors and management.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive plenty of support from QA our training provider. They provide guidance and help when they come in to the office to track our progress. They also provide easy access for support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive plenty of support from my employer. I regularly have catch ups with mentors and 121's with management.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is competitive and covers my current costs but would not cover my costs if I were to move out from living with my parents. I car share to reduce costs on commuting as it is a long distance.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
A great opportunity for anyone wanting to work for a great company which takes pride it what it delivers.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op? *
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!