1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Store assistant Work deliveries card the shop use the tills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learned my health and safety course.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the teamwork involved. I also enjoy working with customers.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
i feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i recieve alot of support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...