1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
lots of work. good fun.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
could be better.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
lots of support for work issues.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
paid well on average for apprentices.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
lots of activities available.
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good opportunities, good pay, support available.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Stay safe and enjoy yourself.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!